Marketing & communication coordinator intern (Student only)
NiQOO is looking for an ambitious Marketing & communication coordinator intern for our creative art gallery start-up. In this cross-functional role, you'll be able to learn a lot and will have exposure of different responsibilities.
- Creating & managing all of our social media channels
- NiQOO Blog coordinator, interviewing with our artists and writing a summary about it
- Creating, managing email marketing campaigns (Newsletter)
- Brainstorming about creative events and marketing campaigns
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving startup
- Enthusiasm for Art
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent writing ability
- A familiarity with and interest in online communication
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Personal ambition
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment
- Basic graphic design and photography skills are plus
NiQOO is an online art gallery aiming to connect young and talented artists from all over the world to art lovers. We discover the best independent artists around the world and bring the finest of Digital Art to your walls. We make the art selection easier for you. NiQOO’s concept is not only to give an opportunity to artists who want to be seen and show their talents, but also offer art lovers stunning and affordable digital artworks with premium quality prints, making it simple for them to enjoy the glory of art in their homes.
If you are excited about the position and would like to know more, please send cover letter and resume to Penny Mehr at email@example.com.